Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Mother's Day







HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY - FROM HEAVEN From Our Precious Children - To The World
Hey World

When the rest of you are celebrating Mother's Day - with all your gifts and cards,
I'm wondering if you would please remember, My mom - because it's still so hard.
It may seem to you that my mom's had plenty of time -
to do her grieving and to adjust and to get me off her mind.
But what you may not understand is that for her it's never over,
And with Mother's Day approaching it makes things that much harder.

From Us - To Our Precious Children
Oh, my precious child, how I miss you, how my heart still breaks into pieces
When I think of all my Mother's days now are spent here without you.
How I wish you were here with me so I can feel your sweet, kind touch,
And share my Mother's Day with you, for I love you and miss you so much.

From Our Precious Children - To Us
Oh, Momma, don't you know by now, I know just how you feel,
But know for sure with in your soul, our love is still very real.
Mom, I would like to say some things and make it crystal clear,
That although I'm not with you in bodily form, I'm really very near.

So happy Mother's day, from heaven Momma, I just wanted you to know,
You are still the best mother in the whole wide world, and I love you so.
Now listen very closely to me, Mom - It's important that you show,
To those you come in contact with, so that the world will know.
That when I left the world below and came to heaven above,
I brought with me all our good memories and your sweet motherly love.

So, when the rest of the world is celebrating Mother's Day, with all their children who are still there,
You and I can still hold each other close in the "secret world" we share.
For I live on in every memory that resides within your heart,
and even death cannot separate us or cause our love to part.
So, my gift to you this Mother's Day is one that cannot be seen,
but it comes wrapped with tissues of love, and sent on angel's wings.
I am sending hugs and kisses and words of love that say -
"To the Best mother in the whole wide world,
~"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY"~

In honor of all bereaved mothers ~ in memory of all our children ~
and in loving memory of my three children in heaven - Kris (6/2/74-10/1/77)
Jason (8/7/78-4/16/79) and Renee (3/18/84-2/26/07)

No comments:

Post a Comment