Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Renee


Renee, it is twenty five years ago today that you were born. And it is already your second birthday in heaven with Jesus. You always loved celebrating your birthdays so much. You would sometimes start planning your birthday parties before Christmas and I had to slow you down a bit.

I'm so thankful for all the good memories we have, of your joy and love of life and people and your love for our heavenly Father. I don't need to say this, because you already know it, but I'm missing you so terribly much. However, I'm trying to keep my focus on our precious Savior and not so much on my pain.

Renee, I'm sure you are having a very happy, happy day in that place where there is no more pain.

2 comments:

  1. auntie martha,
    beautifully written... especially the last 2 sentences. keep focusing on Him!
    love,
    dayna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:17 PM

    cute picture!

    ReplyDelete