Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I Love You, I Love You, I Love You


I have been listening a lot to the songs on my iPod - the songs that Renee uploaded for me just two weeks before she left us. One of the songs by Jonathan Hesler talks about how much God loves us - outrageously much - one hundred percent - all the time - all the way. There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and nothing we can do to make God love us less. Amazing love! How can it be that my God would die for me - go to hell for me?


It just makes me weep to think that He loved me that much. All I can do is say, "I love You, I love You, I Love You." And pray that my life will show that I really truly do love Jesus with all my heart. Too often I get all twisted up with the little petty things that don't really make any difference.

1 comment:

  1. amen tante! to getting twisted up in the little things, but even more so to seeing how He loves us COMPLETELY! i realized something significant lately. He says that His love is everlasting. i always loved it, thinking it meant it will never end... this si true, but it also means that it has no beginning. it is already ours! there is no waiting involved! it has always been and will always be. HE LOVES US WITH AN EVERLASTING LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete