Thursday, January 10, 2008

Feeling Kind of Lonely




Now that Christmas is over I thought maybe more people would have time to write emails. The nice thing about being here for Christmas was that we got quite a bit of mail. It was so nice to know that people had not forgotten about us. You could write to tell me about your struggles or some thing, just as long as it is not some pat answer.

It is so noisy in this part of the city. When Renee and I did the walking tour of the West Village we realized how quiet it was there. It gets hot in the apartment, I open the window, but sometimes the traffic noise and all the screaming children in the playground across the street makes me feel like closing the window.

Renee is at the hospital now getting blood. It was so noisy there as well. I could hardly take it. I haven't been able to sleep very well and it makes it harder to cope with the noise. I sure wish we didn't have this added stress of the business problems at this time. It just seems so senseless and unnecessary.

I must keep looking at things to be grateful and joyful about and there are. Yesterday I was talking to the mother of a 21 year old daughter who has had two transplants using her own cells, because they can't find a match. What are they going to do now that she relapsed again? Makes me so thankful that we have a donor for Renee that is a perfect match.

Thanks for praying and let me know if there is anything I can pray about for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment