Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wall hanging from Norma


My sister Norma who lives in Alaska sent me this beautiful wall hanging. It looks great in our apartment. It goes with the colours of the cushions on the sofa and we desperately needed more colour on the walls which are painted a standard white. The interesting thing is that I had seen that pattern in a magazine last year and actually bought the magazine, but that's as far as I usually get with doing any craft projects.
Renee and I have been looking at recipes on epicurious.com planning our menu for Christmas dinner. I hope to get a little bit of baking done. I hoping to make at least one kind of cookies, and that would probably be red sugar cookies. I think I'll ask Kara to bring me a rolling pin from home, so I don't have to go out and buy one. I'm really hungry for VĂ­narterta, but I'm not sure how much I'll get done. I'm trying to make our Christmas as special as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment